Full-time, permanent role, based in Berlin, start asap
We are a boutique consulting firm that helps startups succeed in Europe. We provide tailored expansion services, including market research, market-entry-strategy, recruiting as well as launching businesses as interim managers.
Expansion Partner was founded in 2015 by two Airbnb veterans, and now we are growing our fast-moving Berlin-based team. We work together with high-profile clients from various industries. Whatever we touch – we are output-driven, ambitious and passionate.
To push our success story to the next level, we are looking for an experienced, highly-skilled and enthusiastic Expansion Consultant (m/f) – start asap.
What you will learn:
- Develop essential skills and knowledge for starting and growing your own company, a career in internationalization or working for a US startup
- Gain in-depth insights about Silicon Valley startups by directly working within their expansion team
- Work with highly experienced professionals who led big operations and teams in various countries. Work on an eye-to-eye level and become their sparring partner
Your responsibilities – what you can expect:
- Lead strategic and tactical growth projects for our clients, helping them set international expansion plans, budgets, organizational charts and playbooks
- Be fully in charge of the planning and execution – from A to Z – of international projects with various scopes
- Be accountable for project targets with respect to scope, time, quality and budget
- Build and lead cross functional teams in an international environment
Your background – what we expect:
- Strong excitement for technology, startups, and Silicon Valley innovations
- Eagerness to never stop learning
- Master degree in business, engineering, mathematics, sciences, economics or other relevant areas
- 6+ years relevant work experience in a similar role in a startup, VC, consultancy or investment banking. Difference now: You really want to step up!
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative analysis methods and techniques. Internet and market research skills
- Understanding of various industry business models and key dynamics
- Great ability to work independently as much as a strong team player to effectively build and maintain relationships with our network
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to move fast, make adjustments quickly, and drive impact. Ability to zoom in and out and being able to prioritize
- Outstanding communication skills in English with the ability to deliver clear and concise messages for various stakeholders
- Willingness to travel within Europe and to the US
What we offer:
- Office location: WeWork in Berlin
- Above market compensation, including equity in our clients
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to make your projects successful and a fun & driven team
Please send us your application including the most challenging and unusual task that you have ever worked on!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com